The Train Station, owned by John Paul, offers one-on-one personal fitness training in Sebastopol, CA. Working with a personal trainer is the most successful way to quickly improve your health and fitness. John Paul can help you:
- Feel and look stronger
- Develop strength and flexibility
- Improve balance, stability, and mobility
He offers one-on-one attention and designs a custom program based on your fitness goals and special needs.
More About John Paul
I have had years of experience in personal training where I have helped clients achieve their ultimate fitness goals.. I work out regularly and know the importance of a vigorous, satisfying workout. I want to give each of my clients the satisfaction of getting the best possible workout during their training session. This is very difficult to do in a crowded gym with loud music blaring from the speakers. Personal trainers in gyms often have to change their clients designed program during a session due to availability of equipment. Being unable to achieve maximum training results in an efficient and timely manner frustrated me. After years of training in the gym environment, I was able to come up with many ideas on how to create an environment more conducive to great workouts. In 1997, I decided to use my knowledge and ideas to create a comfortable and well-designed personal training studio, where people of all fitness levels could be challenged. The Train Station was born! At The Train Station you will get a program designed carefully for you, and carried out the way it was intended in order to get the results you want!
Continuing Education & Independent Study Certificates:
- Exercise & Core Strength, Curtis Hickey, MS
- PNF & Strength Training, Jeannie Patton MS
- Gender Differences in Fat Metabolism by Chantal Vella and Len Kravitz
- The Psychology of Exercise by Jim Gavin and Mark Spitzer
- Programming for Real Women by Dawn Braud, MS
- The Skill to Prescribe Exercise, Cheryl Soleway,
- Implementing Practical Programs Resist-a-Ball Workout, Trish Muse MS, LPT,
- Women Exercise & Metabolism, Mark Poisall, MS
- Functional Exercise and Nutrition, Dr. Len Kravitz
- Functional Exercise and Training, Dr. Len Kravitz
Memberships & Certifications:
- The American Council on Exercise (Ace Certified Personal Trainer since 1994)
- IDEA International
- Post Rehabilitation Fitness Trainer (Certified by FFIA)
Get your ticket to a healthy future at The Train Station. Call 824-0202 to schedule a free consultation.